Author of the bestselling paranormal erotic romance series Shifting Tides and finalist in 2007’s EPIC awards, Ms. Curtis always loved reading tales of adventure, romance, mystery, and magic. Then one day she decided to try her hand at writing fiction. Penning both erotic romance under the name Cassandra Curtis, and romantic comedy as Cass Curtis, humor is a common thread in all her books.
Off The Shelf Podcast Interview: http://thebookstacks.org/off-the-shelf/ (also available on iTunes)
Five Fast Facts
1. I collect magical artifacts and my favorites are the ones that have been passed down in my family.
2. My favorite TV shows of all time are Dr. Who, Monty Python Flying Circus, Black Adder, Being Human (UK version), True Blood, and Absolutely Fabulous. Quite the dichotomy, eh?
3. One of my favorite books is Stranger In A Strange Land by Robert Heinlein. The story influenced my dream to become a writer.
4. My favorite subject in college was World Mythology and I was lucky enough to attend a workshop by Joseph Campbell.
5. My favorite films of all time are the ones that make me laugh. Although I do love my kitsch. Army of Darkness, I seriously heart you.
Praise For Cassandra Curtis
Beneath A Midnight Sea—
“I found myself drawn into the plot and eager to find out what would come next.” —Marcy Arbitman, JERR
“The main characters quickly demand your empathy as you are pulled into their whirlwind romance.” —Anne Marie, Romances Divas
Soul Of The Sea—
“The world building is spectacular and all of the characters, both primary and secondary, are realistic. If you enjoy reading about magic and shape shifters mixed with love, then you do not want to miss this one!”
— Regina, Coffee Time Romance & More
Shifting Tides (paperback)—
“Ms. Curtis creates a story that is full of excitement and mystery. A very good read about a fairy tale romance and the pitfalls on the road to love.” –Delane, Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More
The Midnight Effect—
“Cassandra Curtis knows how to not only give her readers an erotic thrill but also send shivers down the spine.”
—Valerie, Loves Romances and More Cafe
I Put A Spell On You—
“Despite the presence of magic in the story, the romance feels most down-to-earth, real, and sensible. I find I Put A Spell On You most enchanting that way.”—Mrs. Giggles.com
“I Put A Spell On You is an enchanting novella that will surely bring a smile to your face – it sure did to mine.”
— Elizabeth, Fallen Angel Reviews
Cup Of Fate—
“This is an excellent little story which freely suspends belief and had this reader turning the pages as fast as possible to learn what would happen next! I highly recommend it and will be watching out for this author in the future!” –EuroReviews